Sunday, May 11, 2014

Jarod Kintz, At even one penny, this book would be overpriced. In fact, free is too expensive, because you'd still waste time by reading it.

Posted by Unknown at 9:00 AM
Just because I liked something at one point in time doesn’t mean I’ll always like it, or that I have to go on liking it at all points in time as an unthinking act of loyalty to who I am as a person, based solely on who I was as a person. To be loyal to myself is to allow myself to grow and change, and challenge who I am and what I think. The only thing I am for sure is unsure, and this means I’m growing, and not stagnant or shrinking.

Inspirational Quotes And Sayings by Jarod Kintz, At even one penny, this book would be overpriced. In fact, free is too expensive, because you'd still waste time by reading it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Best Collection of Inspirational Quotes Copyright © 2012 | Best Love Quotes | Best Romantic Quotes | Best Funny Quotes