Friday, November 28, 2014

Justin Bieber

Posted by Unknown at 12:42 PM
I wrote the song 'Down to Earth' a few years ago, and i was really excited to record it for My World album. It's a huge fan favourite. So many people feel where i'm coming from. It doesn't need any spectacular stage effects in the touring show; the best thing i can do is just sing it straight from my heart. I'm not afraid to show my emotions; if you love someone, you should tell them. If you think a girl is beautiful, you should say that. Usher says some songs work best when there's a sob in the singer's voice. You gotta let that deep feeling come through. And that's how i felt about this song. Sometimes the emotion of it is enough to bring tears to my eyes.

Inspirational Quotes And Sayings by Justin Bieber

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Best Collection of Inspirational Quotes Copyright © 2012 | Best Love Quotes | Best Romantic Quotes | Best Funny Quotes