Monday, April 14, 2014

Laurell K. Hamilton, A Lick of Frost

Posted by Unknown at 11:20 AM
I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face,I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all. I will share your life with you, Meredith, and I will love you until the last breath leaves your body or mine.

Inspirational Quotes And Sayings by Laurell K. Hamilton, A Lick of Frost

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Best Collection of Inspirational Quotes Copyright © 2012 | Best Love Quotes | Best Romantic Quotes | Best Funny Quotes